Friday, April 13, 2007

3rd class oh my!

Well it looks like I am finally a third class power engineer! Only manitoba certified I still have to pass my course to be interprovincially ceritified!:( oh well! If those are the hoops I gotta jump through, HOP ON!!!

Can anyone reading this explain second moments of area to me and tell me what dimension m^4 falls into? cause my mechanics class is getting confusing. Tyler? anyone? :p

Definatle going to go for my 2nd class, just not right now. I have a chance to do the first thre papers in early may and I am going to attempt them all. Not confident on my passing them but I want to take a look at them so the next time when I really give them an honest try I will know what to expect.

4 comments:

sis said...

Good work! Good luck on the rest. No idea how to help you with your questions....

Darrin Asinger said...

pfft you are no good to me :P

ask that hubby of yours

Tyler Robinson said...

I never took any of that garbage when i went to school.
Well... I am a Mechanical Coordinator but I still wont be any help to you. I am mostly a glorified parts guy at the automotives counter. Sorry.

Tyler Robinson said...

Congrats on the 3rd Class!